Saturday, September 6, 2014

The week so far and the power of documovies

Left the GAA club on Monday with determination to back up the 2.5lb loss and all things are going well so far, also did a Bokwa session with Jenny on Wednesday and that went well too, had a setback regarding my hip late Thursday evening but I carried on as normal instead of feeling down as I have done recently, changing the way I eat is helping too and i'm not taking as much meds too and this is exactly what I want, goes to show you can fight osteoarthritis in every day foods and not become a pharmaceutical junkie. Only 6 days until the appointment in Cappagh regarding my hip which will give me more info of when I get a replacement.

The main topic on this blog DOCUMOVIES

Me and Jenny watched one last night on recommendation from my friend Tanya who also a Slimming World consultant called Hungry for Change and this is a serious eye opener, the book i'm currently reading on treating arthritis drug free and this documovie highlighted the dangers of sugar and MSG'S(monosodium glutamine otherwise known as SALT) in every day food and liking both those to taking cocaine or heroin but sugar and MSG'S are more lethal and is legal while cocaine and heroin is illegal along with cigarettes and alcohol are age restricted, you can call it fucked up or call this corporate genocide as companies like McDonald's, Kraft, Coca Cola and other bigwig bully boys preying on normal people who then become food addicts, this movie also had Joe Cross who starred and directed the Documovie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead who went to the extreme of going on a juicing diet, to me it's ok if youre going on a stictly vegan diet but I couldn't do that because I need a complete balance of healthy protein, clean carbs and healthy fats found in almonds and cashews to maintain a healthy lifestyle plus I love my fish and dairy products to do a stictly vegan diet, will I ever go back to eating meat? Never say never but will avoid beef and pork if I do go back to being a carnivore.

I'll end the blog on a positive note, off to a wedding fair in Dublin tomorrow and off for another celebratory meal courtesy of Jenny's workmates in Crabby Jo's in Howth(seafood restaurant)

Have an A1 weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment