Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This week's weigh in, Katie Hopkins and treating osteoarthritis the drug free way

Back to a regular routine of weighing in on a Monday afternoon and my hard work paid off with a 2.5lb loss and on this part of the journey it's a monster loss and I'm now 3lb from getting my 8.5st award back and once I get that back I can really focus on the challenge I set myself of trying to get my 10st award by Xmas, learning to appreciate the pescatarian lifestyle getting in plenty of seafood in and I'm not even missing meat and I was a total carnivore before, will mention more near the end of the blog.

The past few days trending on Twitter and been plastered in the scum newspaper was this stuck up snobby no good bitch Katie Hopkins spouting her vile views on obesity and has been working with car crash TV channel TLC to pile on 4st just to prove that obese/overweight people are nothing but lazy bums, who the fuck this vile cunt think she is? Obesity shouldn't be laughed at or used for entertainment purposes especially when there is good people struggling to combat food addiction and obesity, a lot of this has huge psychological effects too as some do not have the courage to overcome such a bastard condition, I think Miss Hopkins should actually watch shows like Obese: a year to save my life and see the struggles and pain these people go through, I have my struggles too and this is why I called Miss Hopkins a narrow minded stuck up cunt on Twitter and I don't regret a single thing, I apologise for the use of the c word if it offends but at the same time her narrow minded views offend me and certain words are appropriate for scum like her.

10 days from now I'll be in Cappagh Hospital for my 2nd appointment regarding my badly damaged hip and I've been doing a lot of homework on how to treat OA without the need for medication which is why I became a pescatarian, recently purchased a book in the shop my fiance works in called 'Treating Arthritis the Drug-Free Way' which was written by an Osteoarthritis sufferer all her life and I was shocked that the everyday Western diet was causing this, pork(an absolute killer with arthritis),beef and refined carbohydrates were making my condition worse and not realising it. I'm determined to beat this and not rely on pain meds mainly more for better mental health and improving my lifestyle in general. 


Have an A1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment