Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This week's weigh in

Weighed in my regular class yesterday with a carefree attitude not worrying if I had a tiny gain or a loss and then came crashing down with a huge shock with a 5lb gain YES I gained 5lb, was upset but I didn't actually show it but when I thought about it, after the weekend I thoroughly deserve the gain, was at a wedding fair at the Royal Dublin Showgrounds the Sunday just gone and it was a food addicts worst nightmare as there was cake stalls offering samples ranging from chocolate biscuit cake, red velvet cake, brownies etc and I nibbled and nibbled, even Energie Fitness Clubs offered gluten free banana cake with a generous dollop of quark, not only that the majority of stalls had sweets and chocolates there and thinking that over, it's easy to consume 5000 calories during the event itself and that's on top of my main meals during the day. It's a harsh reality and in future wedding fairs I have to learn to say no to cake and be more prepared.


Back to basics this week right up to Friday evening where I'll be going to the evening part of my cousin's wedding and will be back in the gym this week too.


Have an A1 week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment