Thursday, August 14, 2014

The week so far

The 3lb loss after the weekend back home was a boost and the extra incentive of getting married has really got my mojo back, no bokwa yesterday as my hip is being a total bastard again but instead of doing fuck all and moan about it, I actually carried on as normal and still got up and moved around, this is what no excuse is about. I do have an appointment with the doctor in the morning but in just 4 weeks time I should know more about the hip replacement.

I did mention a few weeks back that one of my hates is people who thinks obesity is a laughing matter, well today while visiting a friend's Slimming World group in Dublin, a lady gave an emotional speech regarding secret eating and shortly afterwards I saw some pathetic excuse of a man on Facebook post an immature comment poking fun out of a woman who happened to be overweight and thinking it's funny so the delete friend button went in use, I don't need negative narrow minded pricks in my life right now, there will be more unfortunately but when I find out, I fuck them off too.

May hit the gym Sunday for a bit of strength training and have set up a weight loss and fitness motivation group on Facebook to help and inspire and be inspired by others

No comments:

Post a Comment