Saturday, August 2, 2014

The week so far

The weekend is here and it's pissing down right now, no more weather updates lol but despite the wet weather this weekend I'm having a very good week so far, no evil temptations and my food is 100% spot on, able to shop smart and on budget helps too did some batch cooking (made a spicy tomato soup, bolognese and turkey chilli) and I should get a few lunches and dinners with this, I'm also making sure I'm eating the right foods frequently so I can spike up my metabolism which is important in weight loss.

Back in the gym after a month out and it felt good, only doing 60 minutes per session for now plus a bit in the pool so I don't put a great deal of punishment on my hip, so happy to get my mojo back and is hopeful for a loss this coming Monday, also looking forward to doing Bokwa this coming week, need to keep the feel good factor going and have set goals for August which is the photo of the day, not pressuring myself on the scales but as long as I claw back the 9lb gained since Boney's funeral I'll be happy

Have an A1 weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment