Monday, August 25, 2014

This weeks weigh in

Normally weigh in at my regular class in Athy but I'm currently back home in North London for a few days and rather waste a holiday I chose to stick to plan and weigh in at a class in Enfield like I always do when I'm in London, a tiny setback with a 1lb gain but there is a positive outcome to this, a complete change in the way I eat can take time to kick in and I've only been a pescatarian for 5 days.

Did have a setback regarding my bastard hip last night and struggled to get a proper nights sleep because of it, the 2nd Cappagh Hospital appointment can't come soon enough, hoping its the pre-op but it could also be a normal clinic visit, either way at least I'll know where I stand.

I'll sign off for now, did my bit for charity today as I dunked myself in cold water in aid of the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

No comments:

Post a Comment