Thursday, August 21, 2014

This weeks weigh in

Weighed in like I normally do on a Monday afternoon and despite eating out twice this week (nandos after weigh in last week and had a 3 course meal in Cactus Jacks in Dublin Saturday evening and had a big dirtbird burger lol imagine the calories in that when you had a 1/2lb beef pattie, chorizo,Monterrey Jack Cheddar,mayo, relish and jalapeños but it tasted so damn good) I stayed the same, goes to show if I stick to plan 100% throughout the week and eat out I can minimise any damage caused by consuming a shit load of calories at a Mexican restaurant I can get positive results.

As you all know I am battling Osteoarthritis on a daily basis and there is days the pain gets the better of me and it sometimes saps every bit of energy out of me but at the same time I won't let a cunt of a condition beat me and even the possibility of having Fibromyalgia won't defeat me,I wouldn't wish Osteoarthritis on my worst enemy because it affects the people close to you as my fiance would tell you, I may feel down, stressed and moody sometimes but I'm carrying on as normal, this has also fucking up my social life as I don't want to be in packed places and when I'm not in best spirits i don't feel like joining in and it's unfair on others, I did enjoy the other night but nearly had a panic attack walking into a pub in Dublin but luckily I defused the situation immediately, I need to get this sorted out especially when I'm gonna be getting married to the love of my life.

Any of the readers of this blog who attend a Slimming World class will know this week and last week is the most emotional 2 weeks in the Slimming World calendar otherwise known as Woman of the Year where nominees get to tell their stories and they are heartwarming and it does have people in tears, weight loss journeys are sometimes brutal and sometimes rewarding and the photo this blog is Nicola who weighs in my own group in Athy who won Woman of the Year for the 3.30 class, she has a facebook page called thenakedblondie if you are a foodie and take inspiration from meals itself while I focus on weight loss, my fight against food addiction and osteoarthritis and fitness

Have a positive week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment