Tuesday, August 5, 2014

This Weeks weigh in

A 6 day week due to weighing in on Tuesday last week and I lost 1.5lb getting rid of the 1.5lb gain from last week and a brilliant start to August too and I had the future in-laws 50th wedding anniversary sunday just gone and the dessert was too good to resist in the shape of a proper rocky road cake surrounded in Cadbury's chocolate fingers which is normally a food addicts nightmare but I was 100% on plan throughout the week and managed to have just the one bit and an extra bit to take home (Happy 50 years to Mick and Dolores and here's to many more happy years and a happy birthday to my little mate Red).

Back in the gym fully again and it feels great, back to being an IRON ADDICT in the words of powerlifting and bodybuilding icon CT Fletcher (the man is my inspiration, 54 years of age and with a heart defect still works out and in great shape who develops a no excuses attitude) , only do 15 mins of intense cardio and in process of joining a 2nd gym just for pool use as I want to be using the pool 2-3 times a week, Bokwa is on tomorrow evening and buzzing for that.

Will blog again on Friday with plans for the weekend when I'll be in London for the Arsenal v Man City game and seeing friends and have an A1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment