Friday, May 16, 2014

A setback regarding my pending hip replacement and my plans for the next 2 weeks

As you probably know one of the reasons I'm kicking obesity in the bollocks is that I need a hip replacement on the right side thanks to arthritis and i'm been on the list for 20 months now, recently switched hospitals due to me moving to Dublin but then I found the attitude and antics of Cappagh Hospital a total disgrace, 1st they claimed they wrote to me and rang me on numerous occasions and then decided to discharge me and that I had to return to my GP in which I did and to my GP's credit he worked hard in trying to sort it out and sent emails to Cappagh and I did the same only to be told that the surgeon getting his messenger to say I don't fit into his criteria to warrant urgent assistance well I bet if I was some rich slag or one of those filthy low life heroin infested scum I would get seen, to add insult to injury Mr Connolly's lapdog (Mr Connolly is the melt that thinks I don't need urgent assistance) suggested I go private if I really need to get it sorted and I told her one thing I don't have 6 grand plus to burn in my pocket and don't insult my intelligence.

This is one of many cases of a corrupt messed up state Ireland is and when you have a lazy, lying snake of a health minister running the health service where  junkies get everything handed to them and unless you're rich or have health insurance, the normal Joe Public gets screwed

On a good note, i'll use this to drive me forward and tell the likes of James Reilly and Mr Connolly and his cronies that their sort won't beat me, yeah I'm in constant pain but I have something these prawn sandwich twats don't have and that I have the heart to succeed.

In London for a couple of weeks for tomorrow FA Cup Final as my beloved Arsenal are in it and then Boney's funeral and give him a good ol Millwall send off, will be weighing in as I always do and going to the gym as I did pack my pre-trainer and protein in my case

Have an A1 weekend all

1 comment:

  1. Sue from Toronto.
    Should move here Mick....I was diagnosed for a hip replacement and within 6 weeks had the operation. Good Luck mate and COYG :)

    ReplyDelete