Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This weeks weigh in and the horrible attitudes towards obesity

Had an early morning weigh-in today in Palmers Green (a suburb in North London) and I maintained (stayed the same) which is still positive but I could have got a better result especially as I put in a mammoth effort but I'll use this week to get that good loss I'm craving for just to kickstart it again and I'll be back at my normal class next week when I return to Ireland directly after Boney's funeral which is on Monday in Worthing.

The past 3 days I've seen a disgusting attitudes towards obesity in social media and I really can't understand why people think obesity and food addictions can be funny and I pulled one arsehole on facebook over a tasteless pic and his attitude was 'fat people are disgusting and that only lazy cunts and slobs go to weight watchers, slimming world and other clubs' and this angered me because I battle through pain physically and emotionally to lose what I have done so far so I blocked the loser along with the melt that was tagged. And after watching the US version of Obese A Year to Save My Life and a 35st guy losing his battle with food addiction and the damage it was doing to his young family I decided to challenge people on Facebook if you find this funny delete me, I did the same thing 6 months ago and 2 people did delete me and one of them is a coke head loser with no self respect, heard from a 3rd party a few months ago that 2 lads was talking behind my back saying I'm wasted going to Slimming World and that only women and queers go to weight loss clubs and if I was a real man I'd instead get hammered and have a bunk up with a brass afterwards well for those narrow minded fools, Slimming World is for everyone who needs it's service and I feel very welcome when I attend my class

Rant over and lets get the loss I want next week

No comments:

Post a Comment