Friday, May 9, 2014

The week so far and tomorrow's Darkness Into Light 5k

A short week this week but things are going nicely food wise so far and not even been craving chocolate or cake or the usual shit that lead to me being morbidly obese so I'm delighted with that, getting my sweet hit from fruit and a quest protein bar I got from a sports nutrition shop in Clontarf and today has been clean so far also with porridge with a scoop of PhD diet whey strawberry protein and fruit for breakfast, pasta salad and a bag of beef jerky for lunch and this evening a friday night fakeaway of extra lean burgers, salad and a gluten free wrap and finish off with some fruit.

In just over 9 hours from now, I will be participating in the Darkness Into Light 5k walk for Suicide Awareness in Malahide Castle which has become a yearly event all across Ireland, I'm very much looking forward to this and my 2nd major 5/10k this year after the Great Ireland Run a month ago, I maybe doing a trek Sunday but won't know until tomorrow

No cheat meals this weekend as I normally weigh in on a Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment