Saturday, May 3, 2014

Today's temptation and going to the gym on a Saturday evening

Where do I start, had a busy day and lucky I was able to food prep making sure breakfast was eaten with porridge and fruit and I made sure I had fruit around me so I wasn't tempted to pop into a sweet shop and buy shite and it can easily happen, but I managed to stay strong today, will have the same temptation tomorrow as I'll be at the Arsenal v West Brom game but will food prep again in the morning, did enjoy a nice dinner of venison, baked potato, salad and stirfry veg which was high in protein, very little fat and perfect for the gym

Being in London this week has enabled me to go to a local 24hr gym and no excuses to get a workout in, got in 45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill at 5.5km/h 8% gradient then a couple of CrossFit exercises before doing chest and abs

Will hit the gym again tomorrow evening after the football

No comments:

Post a Comment