Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This weeks weigh in and relapsing

This happened to be the worst week I had since rejoining slimming world as my normal positive attitude and resisting temptation went out of the window and my food demons came back with a big fucking bang and I paid for it big time with a 9lb gain, there's no excuses why this happened and I have only myself to blame for this and now it's up to me on how I approach this week. I may have had a lot on my plate but I also need to watch what passes through my lips and not let these bastard demons get the better of me.

Today's blog is a brutally honest account on how food addiction plays with your head and the consequences it could have, yet there is arseholes who think they have the license to insult and poke fun of people who are overweight or battling food addiction but they probably only do it as they have either a small cock and need an ego lift or just plain ignorant.

I will tackle this gain and hope to get a big chunk of it down and being back home with the gf will help too, have a good week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment