Saturday, July 26, 2014

Another breakdown and tempting to comfort eat

The past few days I've been looking forward to doing my bit to combat the scumbag disease thats riddled friends and family and even managed to borrow a pink Stade Francais jersey off a friend as we were required to wear pink and guess what happens? My hip decides to really play up and in a big way causing me to be awake all through the night and it's become a joke thats gone way too far, I go through this on a daily basis sometimes I can bear the pain and other days I can't handle it at all and last night and today is living proof of the hell i'm going through.

So how does the eating play a part in this? I could easily comfort eat and its very tempting as right now I'm on my own with a needy but adorable dog plus I don't have a great deal of energy to cook a decent meal as I got fuck all sleep.

All I can do is rest and put pressure on Cappagh Hospital and push through for a replacement and I ain't giving up or give up speaking out against the fucked up corrupt system that the Irish health system is and if you don't like what I have to say about the likes of Leo Varadker, James Reilly and the other wankers who thinks it's ok for normal folk to suffer for 2+ years well fuck off , they don't know what I'm going through and the stress I bring to loved ones because I'm suffering with uncontrollable pain and being moody

Update after weigh in Tuesday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment