Monday, July 14, 2014

This weeks weigh in and the plan for a few days away

Weighed in at a class in Donnycarney again this week as I'm actually going away for a few days with Jenny (Inishbofin Island) and after 2 weeks of gains i'm down 1.5lb this week and i'm happy with that result, I now have this attitude that any loss regardless if it's a 0.5lb loss or a 6lb loss should be a positive thing and something to be proud of and I wish some people would have the same attitude and when I see people bitch and moan about a 0.5lb loss it does piss me off because there is good folk out there who work their arse off and get their food 100% right who would be grateful for any positive result.

Going on my jollies this week but going off plan foodwise isn't gonna happen because if I was to lose control, I could easily pile on 5-10lb in a week and I worked too fucking hard to lose 115lb to let a week of old eating habits come back and haunt me, I've seen people on Instagram join a weight loss club so they can lose 20lb so they can go loose on their jollies, eat shite and piss it all up the wall and pile the whole lot on and this is actually a dangerous thing to do because to me, going to my class is more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet itself.

I finish off today's blog with the actual name of my blog 'KICKING OBESITY IN THE BOLLOCKS' I named it that because I feel that I am kicking it in the bollocks and a select few have taken offence to it which led me to be removed from a private facebook group because of the name and because of a few begrudgers, good folk in that group will miss out on my story based on honesty and inspiration and I will never change the name just to please one or two, I warn people to expect language and to conclude today's blog I posted a photo of me in the new Arsenal jersey in an X-Large which fits nicely, i started my journey in a 5XL and 3XL football jerseys which is a result to me

Have an A1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment