Thursday, July 24, 2014

The week so far and evil cravings

Currently the week is going well and currently having non-Irish type of weather right now which means having to hydrate on a regular basis and having mad urges to eat ice cream normally but I can live without it and I can have the odd one if I fancy and stick to plan. The warm weather can bring out the lazy in me regarding meal prep so the past few days just kept it simple and making chicken or turkey salads for my main evening meal, lots of fresh fruit too, this evening just a spur of the moment I was really craving for a raisin and biscuit yorkie bar maybe because I saw someone eat one on the 41b bus from Drumcondra to the City Centre and it was driving me up the wall, right now I resisted temptation but this could happen again tomorrow and this is one of many fucked up things a food addict has to face on a daily basis, another thing was mentioned today at a mate's s.w class was Secret Eating and i'm definitely guilty of this even know now I have that under control, this is also common in food addiction and eating disorders.

I'm all set for the Pop-Up 5k in Naas on Saturday morning and all for a good cause raising much need dosh to fight a bastard disease and weigh in next week will be on Tuesday morning as I'll be doing charity Bokwa for the dame charity Monday evening, losing weight and getting healthier is enabled me to give something back

Have an A1 weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment