Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A slight change of plan foodwise

While I was in Cappagh Hospital yesterday, the doctor asked me what my normal diet was I was a little shocked that certain staples like acidic fruit, tomatoes, peppers and even potatoes were triggering my inflammation plus red meat (I do love a medium rare steak myself), the new plan is to still have the fruit and veg as it's vitally important regarding my weight loss plan but obviously limit it, as for red meat I'll probably only have a steak once a month  as a treat and when I have a chilli or a bolognese have it with extra lean turkey mince (all my chillies are done with turkey anyway), as for fizz I'll be phasing it out permanently, the main protein source will be chicken, turkey, fish and post-workout musclepharm combat protein shakes

If this helps me regarding pain and i'll be happy to continue, doing this on a 1 month trial and see if there is any improvement, also doing a food journal which all my instagram followers will get to see every evening, you can find me there @beavis420 as I find there is no negativity there unlike facebook (yes facebook can be seriously bitchy and I had to remove many comments and people because of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment