Monday, July 21, 2014

This weeks weigh in, a lucky break and hopes for the week ahead

Back in the real world after a few days in the beautiful island of Inishbofin and visiting my sister and finally got to meet my nephew's wife and it went well and after a week of dirty eating (5 days of fry-ups for breakfast, mountains of bread,1/2 pound burgers with 2 large deep fried onion rings to compliment, enough chips to run a chip shop lol and some mouth watering desserts) i'm only up 2.5lb but I also did plenty of walking (must have covered 40-45km) and that was a lucky break as I was expected to be up as high as 7lb. At the end of the day I cannot expect to be clean eating when I'm on my jollies and i'm fully entitled to eat what I want while I'm away and if people have a problem with that I don't really give a flying fuck, just because I'm fighting addiction doesn't mean I lose my right to enjoy myself when I pay my hard earned money to go away for a few days with Jenny,  I know mentally and physically I can claw it back and more because I want this and no one will stop me from achieving it.

As I said in my last blog that I'll be hoping to do a Pop-Up 5km in Naas on Saturday morning (depending on my hip but as of now I'm definitely up for it) and next Monday I'm doing Bokwa for charity, both are for the Marie Keating foundation on behalf of Slimming World who are always doing charitable things and i'm looking forward to it.

Have an A1 week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment