Wednesday, July 9, 2014

This weeks weigh in, another breakdown and the future for me with exercise

Weighed in at a class in Donnycarney Monday just gone and the good weekend back home cost me a 3.5lb gain and I accepted that, only a good food prep minimised the damage but at the same time I'm only human and i'm entitled to enjoy an old favourite now and again and I don't regret a single thing as I know I can claw it back and I will do as I never doubt myself and was back on track straight after weigh in.

Did a 5.5km walk last night from home to Donaghmede and back via Darndale Roundabout and my hip gave in again clise to Kilbarrack Fire Station the same place I pulled up in February and I have to seriously think about the way I get my fitness in and I know my hip isn't able for 5km+ walks now but instead of only doing pool work and weights, I will still go walking but restrict to only doing 3km max and my gym workouts will continue but cardio will be 3x 15mins on the treadmill at 5.3km/h with a max of 10% and do full on weights (leg days will only be once a week not twice) and will look into Aqua Aerobics too. I will do the odd trek but only if I feel 100% on the day as I cannot afford to fuck up half way around a trek especially as I could be stranded.

I'm feeling ok mentally and i'm in positive spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment