Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The day after that horrible weigh in and my plans for the week ahead

After storming out of my slimming world class yesterday in a really fucked off mood, it would have been easy to go for a full on eating binge which is common with food addiction and I was very tempted to do so but I did go out and buy a white chocolate magnum but thats how far it went, did it feel good afterwards? Yes and no it was good to actually eat my fave all time ice cream but I drew the line immediately and I didn't binge at all and I have my beloved Jen to thank for that.

Today I'm gonna try seek pain management from the doctor in order to get this bastard pain in control and do something to control my mood swings because this weekend was the final straw for this, I need to use new ways of stopping me from being cranky and in constant pain but at the same time I'm carrying on with this journey so I can have a better quality of life.

Other than the pain I'm in positive spirits and is looking forward to this week and what it has to offer and I will be hitting the gym regardless of how much pain I'm in as the gym makes me feel good

Thought I end the blog with a before and current pic just to remind me how far I have come and that this ain't no sprint but instead it's a lifestyle change and when I see people get disappointed with 0.5lb or a 1lb loss it pisses me off because to me it's a possible result and it's a step further to your goal and throughout my journey I've had these kind of losses and I've always been happy with the losses

No comments:

Post a Comment