Thursday, June 12, 2014

The week so far

Thought I write a blog today as right now I'm feeling good in myself right now and my motivation is high up right now which is a good thing and I need to keep it going especially now the World Cup is about to start but I have plans in place for the gym so I don't need to miss many games.

Started training for the Great Pink Run at the end of August and thats going well right now and I want to get between 15-20lb down by then.

Ending this blog with a photo I just posted and thanks to Megan who posted it on Instagram and thought of me :-) as an overweight guy I was always looked down like a piece of shit especially by Polish lads who would hog the weights and have no respect or consideration for others and I left one gym because of their pisstaking and spoke out in another gym over this, just because I ain't a bodybuilder it doesn't give them the license to be a selfish, pisstaking, inconsiderate arseholes and that I pay my money to workout and I have the right to use weights, one thing I love about using Parnell's is there is no stigma attached and that I'm respected by others because I'm doing something about improving my quality of life and i'm sometimes surrounded by elite athletes YES I said elite athletes

Enjoy the football and the weekend and good luck to my girlfriend who is doing the Hell and Back race this Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment