Monday, June 16, 2014

This weeks weigh in and my current struggle with arthritis

I weighed in at a class in Donnycarney today as I was in too much pain to travel on the bus to Athy and today I wish I just took the day off and weighed in tomorrow elsewhere as I was up 4lb and the girl that weighed me in was a bit rude to me saying 'ohh you've put on 4lb' in the tone of voice that in my eyes it's unacceptable, of all the times I weighed in at a slimming world class, the weighers all had dignity and respect for the person who has paid their money to weigh in, I already had a shitty weekend dealing with my hips and the constant pain I'm going through and that makes me feel shitty because I can't do fuck all about it and not even the strongest painkillers can take the pain away from me.

After my facebook status when I said I was raging after weigh in I was inundated with goodwill messages telling me it's gonna be ok and to keep going and that is what I aim to keep doing, I can place a bet with Paddy Power right now on how many begrudging pricks out there laughing at me right now but this is only temporary because I promise each and every one of those fools and the good people that support me that I will fight back and that me storming out of a slimming world class before image therapy which I always stay behind for is a one off

A big special thank you to an inspirational woman for the nice chat this afternoon and you know who you are and look forward to meeting up for coffee next week

No comments:

Post a Comment