Monday, June 9, 2014

This week's weigh in and the exploitation of quick fix companies preying on the overweight

Weighed in at my regular 3.30 class for the first time in 3 weeks and it was good to be back to a normal routine and Operation 9lb Fuck Off which I called the next 3 weeks of my plan is going nicely with a 5lb loss this week and i'm really happy with that too, and to cap it off I managed to pick up my man of the year award that I should have got 3 weeks ago but couldn't pick up due to being away in London, another award to my collection but to me thesr awards are just a bonus as my main objective is to get the job done and live a normal life.

As you all know social media is a powerful tool when it comes to weight loss and healthy living and there is people who will exploit the vulnerable to make a quick few quid for themselves and i'm mentioning 'Crazy Wraps' 'Secret Diet Drops' 'Herbalife' and 'Juice+' as the main culprits in the bullshit quick fixes who promises results in super fast time, to me it's all a pack of fucking lies and i'm having these twats bugging me on Facebook and recently Instagram and I decided to speak out when a friend who I met on Facebook who has lost 12st (168lb) on the slimming world plan (in my eyes the safest weight loss plan out there as you eat proper food on this and some opportunistic scumbag selling Juice+ stole her before and current photo and added a smoothie and these jokers will use any dirty tactic to promote their product.

If you want to lose weight safely, the only way to do it is to eat right and get active

Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment