Monday, June 30, 2014

Today's weigh in and todays visit to Cappagh

Weighed in 2 hours later than normal because I had my first appointment at the Muscular Skeletal Clinic in Cappagh Hospital Dublin regarding my bastard hip and the news is that I have osteoarthritis on the right side of my hip which basically means the the joints attached to my hip and thigh bones are this fucked that the bones are touching together causing me pain and that I will definitely need a new hip as soon as I can, the only downside is that because of my age I will need a 2nd replacement in 10-15 years time but I now know what I'm getting myself in for.

Back to weight loss, weighed in and was 0.5lb up and i'm happy with that as I was dealing with constant pain and was expecting the worst so coming off the scale with a positive mindset and i'm ready to kick some fucking ass this week and I will come back from London (gonna see the legendary Black Sabbath original line-up with Ozzy himself) with a loss

Have an A1 week

No comments:

Post a Comment