Friday, June 20, 2014

What to do in the beautiful warm weather

The past week or so the whole country has been experiencing some decent warm weather and some folk would be thinking of going to a beer garden to have a few beers or setting up a bbq at home and paying a trip to the off-licence to buy cans of beer or other alcoholic beverages and I used to be one of these people until I chose to stamp out alcohol completely (I was no longer enjoying it so it was better for me to become teetotal and that contributed to my weight loss as when I drank, I would eat a ton of crap and recently Slimming World has highlighted the dangers of what alcohol can do to weight loss and the day after).

As Jennifer was off the past week off work and I was planning to hit the gym until she mentioned the Tramline Loop in Howth (a coastal suburb in North East Dublin) and I said yes straight away, it's one of my favourite places to walk and psychologically I needed to do this again (done 3 different loops on 4 occasions) just to get back in the swing of things and it felt pretty damn good afterwards.

For people having bbqs and paying visits to beer gardens for a few bevvies enjoy them as it's the time of year to do that :-) getting active is my buzz and i'll enjoy that

No comments:

Post a Comment